How to go Viral on YouTube in 2022 — What you should know
YouTube is the second largest search engine in the world, which means that if your videos are popular, they get a lot of exposure. YouTube has 1 billion unique users per month, about 300 million of whom are active members, and about 4 billion hours’ worth of videos are watched every month.
The goal for any video content creator is to ensure your videos go viral. However, this is easier said than done. The following is a brief outline of the steps you should be taking in order to help ensure that your videos do go viral.
1. You need to know how to pick the right topic/s for your video content
This may seem obvious but make sure you pick topics that interest you. The more you like the topic, the easier it will be for you to come up with a video idea and create content around it. Also, choose something that is trending or relevant in some way right now, so if your video does get popular, people will want to share it because of how current it is.
2. Come up with an attention-grabbing title
This is one of the most important steps in trying to go viral. You need to make sure that your video’s subject matter and title are appealing enough that people will want to see what it’s all about, so choose something interesting!
3. Ensure you have high production value
The more effort you put into the production of your video, the better it will appeal to viewers. Whether you’re filming with a high-end camera or crafting an amazing animated video, dedicated time and effort will pay off by making sure that others are more likely to enjoy watching your content.
4. Make sure you use external linking effectively
For any digital content creator, ensuring that you link out to quality resources from your content is crucial for helping your audience find more information if they want it. In terms of going viral on YouTube specifically, be sure to include links in the description box for any videos that go “viral”. This way people can easily share your content with friends and help spread the word.
5. Face reality and expect that it may not go viral
Just because some people may like your content, doesn’t mean everyone will. You probably won’t be able to make videos that appeal to every niche out there, but if you keep working at it, eventually something might catch on.
6. Make your videos go viral by using this tool (Sprizzy).
This platform is simple and easy to use. It will ensure that your video is seen by putting it in front of the relevant audience. Even the tiniest budget can yield tremendous benefits.
They’ll assist you in growing your channel regardless of the type.
This is a simple tool that can boost your marketing campaigns to the moon by helping you reach a real, potential audience at a very low price.
Not only that, but this technology has the potential to make you viral!
What this tool does:
1. It will find your ideal audience. With connection to YouTube’s Ads platform and websites, this tool can reach up to 90% of the internet. No audience is too difficult to find!
2. It will filter low engaging viewers. When promoting your video, this tool will automatically filter out “low engagement” viewers (such as kids on parent devices) so as to maximize your budget.
3. Real engagement from real viewers. The creators of this tool promise to never use bots, click farms, or pay people to watch your videos. All of the growth is genuine, and there is no risk to your channel!
…and much more.
7. Tap into influencers to help promote your content
If you have a large social media following, ask them to share your videos. If someone already has a lot of subscribers and regularly puts out quality content, a video from them will likely be well received. If you don’t have any connections on YouTube or other social media platforms yet, one way to gain influencers is by offering review copies of your work.
8. Remember to think broadly when you’re making content
It’s good to have a specific niche that you prefer working with, but don’t be afraid to make videos outside of those subjects as well. If you only make videos about one topic all the time, other people may get bored or sick of seeing it. However, if someone is looking for something specific, they will likely find it with your videos.
9. Never give up on trying to make content that goes viral!
If you’re serious about creating video content, then go out there and try. Don’t let discouragement or failure stop you from making great work. As long as you are putting in the effort, eventually you might end up with a video that goes viral and gets thousands of views.
If you know other ways of going viral on YouTube, you can contribute them in the comments section!
Disclosure: Bear in mind that some of the links in this email are affiliate links and if you go through them to make a purchase, I will earn a commission. Keep in mind that I recommend these companies and their products based on their quality and not because of the commission I receive from your purchases. It is entirely up to you whether or not to purchase something.